Tuesday, September 17, 2024

evidently unrequited///

It's my favourite time of year again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This post is long overdue for sure! I made this outfit last year for an Apothecary event! But now, I perfected it with LOTS OF JACK SPOON!!!!!!!!!! and of course the BEST COSTUME EVER CREATED ON SECONDLIFE BY Neutral Tones. I  had to pull off Maggot somehow... SO THANK YOU!

I plan on doing LOTS of Halloween photos even though I'm a slowpoke. (Lots = like 2-6 for me) LOL. 
If you guys have some suggestions, I would love to hear them as I DO LOVE COSPLAYING IN SECONDLIFE! Anyway, I had a lot of fun with this one... back then.. and now! 

I want to do a full shout out to Jack Spoon as they only started to dabble into clothing recently and they are KILLING IT! When gross puts her tits on, you know that the product is AMAZE BALLS! The way she does stylish and unique with elegance and glamour, it's great for sexy fits like this! ALSO JACK SPOON MAKEUP if you haven't been there, please go.. the make up selection is beautiful and you can tell so much care has been put into her products! She's definitely a star!

I also want to say thank you to Stealthic for this beautiful hair. I'm not one of long hairs usually but this worked perfect with the veil and the whole look. You can grab this hair at Access or check out their store for other styles! The texturing is beautiful and I'm so happy almost all hair stores let you tint now!!!!!!!!! That's how I achieved this sexy dark blue hair! 

I hope you guys also will post some cute fits for Halloween, I LOVE seeing peoples creativity and SPOOKY SIDE OF THEIR BRAINS COME OUT <3 Mwah. 

Poses:
First Pose: babyboo. tiffany 04
Pearls Pose: [PiXiT] Perla_BeautyShots_F6

Body:
Skin: ALT3 > Aruana - 02
Skin Tint: EVERMORE. [ skin.tone - tint/adjust ] -35%  (Hex Code: 56c6f9)
Teeth: Hotdog - Big gap teeth 
Broken Heart Hole: SSD. (She Said Destroy) Heartbreak 
Stitches: rotten {carnal construct} 

Beauty:
Hair: Stealthic - Hazel @ Access
Lipstick: Jack Spoon. Parisian Pout Lipstick 
Eyebrows: [GLOWIO] Sad Girl Eyebrows (Black)
Eyes: Gloom. - Enigma Collection - Sclera 04 - Black S
Lashes: Void - Demure Lashes
Makeup: darkmoon . Midnight Sparkle Shadows - Feelin' It [No Glitter] @ FLF Birthday Bash 
Nails: .STOIC.  MANICURED CLAWS 

Outfit:
Veil: toksik - Serene Veil 
Rosary: Insomnia Angel . rosary necklace w/collar 
Corset: DAMI.AGNES LOOK #RARE02 
Short Dress: Jack Spoon. Cherie Corset Dress
Gown: Jack Spoon. Julie Gown White
Garter: Insomnia Angel . Alberti scissors garter 
Tights: alaskametro<3 "Justinia" stayups 
Worm Suit: $NT Lovable Worm

Extras:
Worm in nose: #SADGIRL - Wormy Nose 
Roach: eerie . Cockroach Pet (in hair & below necklace)
Snail: Hotdog - Snail friends 
Flies: TRAUME - Flie_ Nose _ 6
Centipedes: Ghoul - Centipest - Pest Guardian
Bouquet: Hotdog - Pathetic rose bouquet 
Tears: KitCat - Constella Tears
Black Rose Branches: +Half-Deer+ Gothic Rose Vines @ Anthem
Dog: {C} (Caboodle) Skelly Doggo Voucher {Fossil} 9 (THIS IS AN AVATAR NOT A PET) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment