Friday, July 26, 2024

onlyclowns.com///

Want to watch me bake a cake? Want to go on a picnic? Sure! Send lindenburgers then we'll talk. 


100 gecs - xXXi_wud_nvrstøp_ÜXXx

Hello everyone! This is my first ever BLOG post! WARNING: This is very unprofessional... there will be spelling errors... there will be run on sentences... I just TYPE AND DON'T STOP! If you know me in-world.. you know I can become a goblin to the local chats... BUT YES!!!! I am very happy to share my thoughts with you guys and explain how my brain works and why I take SOOOOOOOO long to post pictures. I literally have never read a fashion blog or know what to even say in these... BUT LET'S GO: 


First of all, this post is all based and perfectly coordinated off of the colours of the RachelBreaker beret hat. How my brain works.. is I choose one single item... and match everything to it.. which is also hard for me having sponsors... because it can take a long time running around in world or accidentally not noticing that I'm on page 84 of the Marketplace. I do have a lot of fun with it though and usually end up discovering new stores and I will share those stores with you along the way!  


How I achieve this matchy-matchy concept? TINTING IS MY FAVOURITE FEAUTRE IN SL. If you allow me to tint it.. I will tint it.. it will match! HAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. Also, thank you to the stores that do give us that option with fatpacks or what not! Honestly, if I am like on the fence for buying something... but they say tintable/modifiable, I will most likely buy lean towards buying it! I'm sure others feel this way as well! 


I would also love to use this post to give a welcome back to one of my old favourite designers! Spookshow! If you have ANY urge AT ALL to have a honkin' time and become a clown... Spookshow should be your first store you visit! The bologna smiley loaf is actually a friggen FREE GIFT in their group! I suggest you all get it... 1. it's free 2. IT'S SO AMAZING! I had a nostalgia trip when I saw it! ALSO, WITH THE WELCOME BACK!!! THEIR STORE IS DOING AN AMAZING 50% OFF DEAL!!! More information here:
Sale Information: Sale AD
LM: Cerulean Isle 86/154/4085
Also, thank you Spooks for letting me TOTALLY copy your butt slice photo! You're my fav. 


Okay, Aardvark... I AM SORRY!!! Hahahaha I saw some lovely woman hoppin' around on the Balloonicorn shopping and it was just perfect.. this image DIDN'T EVEN include the companion... until I saw her.. soooooo, if you're upset at the positioning of your lovely product... well.. I'll DM you their name... HAHAHHA!  Anyway, I saw it.. I went there looking for the RIDE left with the companion.. because it's PERFECT! So, thank you! Also, you can't make something so perfect and not expect some fun! HUH!?! You know I'm  right ;) ;) 


Everything in this photo... the burger.. the cake... it's honestly so perfect and amazing in-world! I suggest a hop around even to just check out the stores! HANGRY IS SO FUN! 


I don't know how long posts are supposed to be... but I do love talking so this is a perfect opportunity to just talk to myself and if people like it... well THANK YOU <3 Below are my credits!


Credits: 

Poses:

Lolli Smoker Pose: [piXit] Classic Lollipop 

Middle Pose: OMY Kennedy @ Kustom9


Body: 

[V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod 


Beauty: 

Hair: (NO) Piper Style (Alpha'd the Hat, you need to wear a hat with this)

Eyeshadow: {dm} .Family Jewels . Cat

Makeup: KitCat - (2) JoJo The Clown Makeup - Dots & Crosses

Eyebrows: {dm} Dare Me Brow @ Anthology

Blush: Spookshow - Trash Clown - Blush [Pink]

Facepaint: Spookshow - Trash Clown - Smudged Face

Face Writing: Spookshow - Trash Clown - EvoX - Face Writing [Trash] & [Clown]

Lipstick: [REVERIE] Karina Lipstick 

Knee Scrapes: . i i c i n g . // road rash knee

Tattoo: Wihk - Life Suck


Outfit:

Beret: RachelBReaker FloppyBowBEret

Straw hat: RachelBReaker strawFlappyHat

Cookie Hair Clips: tsuki. biscuit hairclip @ Anthology

Nose: KitCat - JoJo The Clown Nose

Necklace: (Yummy) Layered Coin Necklace @ Collabor88

Glasses: Hangry - Rich AF - Glasses

Cutie Top: {minuit} Gaia Shirt

Picnic Top: {minuit} Kyoko Top 

Apron: .SB. Akira Apron 

Tied Skirt: MILOTA: Settarra skirt @ Collabor88

Pink Panties: SEKA's PantsuPuss Panty @ The Warehouse Sale

Shoes: [Kottr] Lilith Legacy


Extras: 

Balloonicorn: Aardvark : Unicorn Balloon Animal 

Money Fan: Hangry - Rich AF - Money fan

Balloon Wings: [Cubic Cherry] {Balooons} @  The Warehouse Sale

Lollipop: [piXit] Classic Lollipop 

Meat: Spookshow - Clown Meat GROUP GIFT!!! FREE GROUP!!! GO GET THIS! 

Cake: Hangry - Messy cakes V.3 - Million dollar pussy

Money Burger: Milash : Iconic Bite Burger

Whipped Cream: KitCat - Creamed

No comments:

Post a Comment