Wednesday, July 31, 2024

Stop She-bop Shop Mmmbop!

 

♫♫♫

Gross' five monthly favourite SL Stop and Shops:

Every month I will pick five stores that I truly love and cherish and explain why they are so amazing!!! 
I have a LOT of love for a LOT of stores and designers 

1. Nylon Outfitters/Yummy: 
Is this a Cat lover store?: YES (psst, there's a store beside Nylon's store of ALL her cat items)
I am clumpin' these two lovely ladies together! These two (which I do believe are sisters, correct me if I'm wrong) have been on my top list... since I started Secondlife in 2014. Both their shops are PURE UTTER art. Nylon's owner which also goes by Elleindart if you want to check out her art page via Instagram, has always been an inspiration. Her mind is so beautiful and the products she makes... you can tell she puts her whole heart into making each piece. Her hair collection IS TOP TIER is literally unlike any other hair store on Secondlife, it's full hand painted on mesh without the alphatype hair. (WHICH IMO BUGS ME SOMETIMES WHEN MY EYELASHES DISAPPEAR) some people say that it gives a more.. cartoony look.. but it's 100% what I go for on this game.. 1/2 hyper realistic 1/2 campy cartoony. She also has fun clothing, BOM clothing.. which looks SO realistic it's crazy, Accessories and house decor... Literally one stop fun shop! Then Yummy... Polyester... THE JEWELRY she releases.. so fun so unique SO CUSTOMIZABLE.. I come here for most of my blog posts if I see my neck or hands are just TOO bare... I run here quick PICK LITERALLY ANYTHING and then head back to blogging! 

Nylon Pinkney's Flickr
(Yummy)'s Flickr
Landmark

2. 7/Seven Emporium:
Is this a Cat lover store?: YES! 
Agustkov! AGUSTKOVVVVVVVVV!!!! This man... SHEESH his brain IS SEXY!!! (sorry Tab) LOL But the PRODUCTS.. NO! THE ART! he makes... so sexy, so hot, so FUN, so CRAZY, SO WILDDDDDD AND it's handcrafted SO BEAUTIFULLY! You literally can see the paint layers in his canvas.. there's three sides of this mans brain I swear.. art with nudity and art with cats and then just WILD... I think honestly, if I never knew this store.. but I read that sentence.. That's all I would have to read and I would be running to my PC to teleport there and check it out. I have also spoken to Agustov a couple of times.. he's such a kind soul and SO interesting.. I also want to note his partner? (NOT 100% SURE) Tab Tatham who is a friggen KILLER blogger.. I will include her Flickr below as well because you'll be able to 1. See her beautiful work 2. See 7's work IN full force! I swear those two are the king and queen of maximalism. 

7 Flickr
Tab Tatham's Flickr
Landmark

3. Neutral Tones:
Is this a Cat lover store?: unsure as of right NOW but bonus for being a rat/frog friendly store.
$NT for me.. is a newly found love... I know we all saw that chicken/hen be released... and all went NUTS... and I feel so horrible saying it.. but it was the chicken that made me have the curiosity to check out their main store... and when I went there... INSTANT LOVE AFFAIR.... Their shoes are so bizarre and out of this world.. it's perfect to make unique and creative outfits... with how I organize my blog posts... I choose one item and I base my whole post off that item... this store is PERFECT basing a whole picture off of an item! You want a bathtub gettin' clean theme'd photo? they have shoes with a bar of soap for a heel... you want hairy shoes? THEY HAVE EM! You want a pair of heels that are WEARING a pair of heels? GO HERE! If you find out your partner would still love you as a worm so you decide to turn into a worm? NEUTRAL TONES HAS YOU COVERED! It's honestly a fun experience. I can't wait to see their future releases!

NeutralTones Flickr
Landmark

4.  GATO: 
Is this a Cat lover store?: YES, I mean... look at the name lol! 
GATO is another love I have had since I started the game in 2014! She recently resurfaced and I DO believe she's workin' hard at learning different bodies for us! Her newer stuff does have a couple reborn and legacy body types but she is mostly Maitreya OG! WHICH I don't mind as I am a legacy gal and I squish my lil booty into the Maitreya outfits most of the time! Her patterns are so wholesome and gives the extra flare outfits could use... One of my old favourite item's used to be this ADORABLE perplum skirt with lobsters all over it! Her newest item that is my absolute favourite and in an upcoming blogpost (wink wink) which is her matchbox dress / matchbox top, this is a bom top.. but GIVE BOM A CHANCEEEEEE some artists are absolitely WILD at how artists can make BOM look so realistic. Her patterns are so eye pleasing even just looking at her store is a great time! 

GATO Flickr
Landmark
Marketplace


5.  Random Matter
Is this a Cat lover store?: Yes! CAT PLATES! 
Random Matter has always been a store that's a great go to for extras to add to your outfit or for house decor... you can really tell Nikohl puts all her energy into making these items as they are so ABSOLUTELY stunning... They look almost realistic... THE FOOD!?! I want to eat it!!!! Her jewelry collection is also a must see! It's definitely a store for the peculiar unique hearts. You can get rough gold cosplay jewelry or just stunning silver antique pieces that the gods praise. She also includes a little fun in some of her items! WHICH I DEFINITELY LOVE! A choker that says "do not feed" or cigarette earrings.. you know I have AFK'd in that store while I choose WHAT ON EARTH to spend my last 300L on... BECAUSE THERE'S SO MUCH BEAUTY! This is one of the stores I pretend I blog for because 1. I can't do deadlines 2. I MISSED THE DAMN BLOGOTEX OPENING! hahaha That's totally fine though, I love supporting all my favourite stores! Random Matter IS DEFINITELY a tops for me! 

Landmark
Random Matter's Flickr



Pose: 
[piXit] iSit - P3F4R

Body:
[V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod 

Beauty:
Hair front: .Shi Hair : Tsalach / S2
Hair back: Angelic - "Princess" Hair
Eyebrows: [REVERIE] Penny Eyebrows
Eyeshadow: {dm} VG - Werewolf @ Wasteland
Lips: darkmoon . Wet Drip HD @ Wasteland


Outfit:
Aura: Random Matter - Astrid Aura
Earrings: (NO) Wire Earrings @ The Warehouse Sale
Top: GATO - Matchbox Crop
Coreset: {minuit} Kazuha Top
Jeans: $NT Twisted Jeans 


Extras:
Cockroach: eerie . Cockroach Pet
Cat Plates: Random Matter - Garden Party II - Cat Plates
Sign: 7 - Lick Me Neon
Cleavage Painting: 7 - #097
Banana Painting: 7 - A Banana In Four Parts
Chest Paintings: 7 - 13 Paintings - A Study of Breasts
Cat Painting: 7 - Here's To You
Hammerhead: 7 - Mom at the Makeup Counter
Chair: 7 - Ophelia Chair PG 1.0
Pillow: 7 - Throw Pillow - Boobies
Pillow: 7 - Throw Pillow - Penis!
Cat Table: 7 - An Ode to my cat Ken
Comic Book Box: Random Matter - The Collector - Comic Boxes
Ashtray: 7 - Ashtray - Molly, Sept. 77
Banana Tulip:  (NO) Fruit Vase - Banana
Cat Planter: (NO) Standing Cat - Blue China
Face Planter: 7 - #10
Suitcase: $NT Suitcase 
Plant: 8f8 - When I'm Away... - Philodendron El Choco Red



No comments:

Post a Comment