Friday, August 9, 2024

mischief managed////



mischief managed

Guess who is attending the school of witchcraft and wizardry!?! Gross fweakin' Rizzo! This is the ONE event that I missed applying to be a blogger for last year!! I don't usually apply for events, I like to keep my events just with 2 max! BUT THIS IS A DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE!!!!! I have always been intrigued by roleplaying sim Mischief Managed!!! I'm not a big roleplayer but the wizarding world of Harry Potter has always excited me! I don't support JK ROWSHIT but!!! THE WORLD SHE BROUGHT US... I am happy for that and I am happy that Secondlife makes it their own world inspired by it!

When a whole world comes to creation in Secondlife.. this means... EVENT with CLOTHING and TATTOOES AND ACCESSORIES AND CREATURES come into play! Which meannnnnnnsss I can live my Hufflepuff experience if I really wanted!  This skirt that you can get at the event gives a extra punk rebel style to my look! AND DO NOT FORGET to take a look CLOSE look at that... to this Moon Amore "polly pocket" style purse. I HAD to include a bigger view so you can see all the little detail that Moon Amore put into this piece! It's STUNNING! 

YES! I am a Hufflepuff at heart! I'm a little weirdo at heart with a great view of loyalty, patience and creativity! I definitely would consider myself the Luna Lovegood of Secondlife if she was a Hufflepuff of course! I managed to pick up this LOVELY cloak from Rosier which IN MY LUCK include no chest sliders! So I can have my flat chest <3  I also want to super appreciate hotdog in this post which I HAVE BEEN A HUGE FAN OF FOREVER! Hayden created these hand crafted hats that give such amazing detail up close and alongside the hats, he has this GREAT blouse that any student at Mischief Managed would appreciate in their wardrobe! 

Anyway, you all should check out this event! I'm going to link the ad below as well because you can see all the AMAZING designers coming to this faire! AND GUESS WHAT!! You don't even have to wait long!! It's TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   

LIST OF VENDORS
FLICKR GROUP

CREDITS: 
Poses: 

Pose with Stack of Books: Fashiowl - Herbology - 5  @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 
Pose holding BooK:  Fashiowl - Herbology - 12 @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 

Body:
Chest: [V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod - Legacy 

Beauty:
Hair: WINGS-ES0615-HAIR S
Pigtails Hair: WINGS-EF0612-HAIR 
Brows: [REVERIE] Penny Eyebrows
Liner: {dm} . HS - Liner - Gold @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th!  
Eyeshadow: {dm} . HS - Hufflepuff  @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 
Blush: {dm} . HS - Marauders Blush
Piercings: rotten {dainty nose junk II}
Lipstick: [REVERIE] Karina Lipstick
Nails: [Apika] Streak Nails 

Outfit:
Cap: Hotdog - Ceremony hat . Frumpy
Witch Hat: Hotdog - Ceremony hat . Witchy
Hairbows: Magika - Spooky Hair Bow
Glasses: [Fetch] Carly Glasses
Uniform: {Rosier} / Marnie Uniform 
Blouse: Hotdog - Peekaboo shirt  (tinted)
Skirt: MDN-Prefect Skirt Hufflepuff  @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 
Stockings: GATO: Overknee Stockings 70s 
Shoes: Semller Mary Chains 

Extras:
Pixie: [Apika] Nixy The Pixie 
Polly Pocket Style Purse: :Moon Amore: SpellPocket Toy Case Bag @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 
Suitcase: Random Matter - Everild Suitcase
Stars and Moons: Random Matter - Astrid Aura
Wand: Stealthic - Twisted Wand @ Wizarding Faire Aug 10th! 
Rat: [:MILKBATH:] Rodent - Decor Sitting
Pet: Clover - Twiggort


 

No comments:

Post a Comment