Monday, August 5, 2024

so bizarre///


oh my GOD!
This past weekend I got to experience The Infirmary for maybe the first time? Who knows! Not Gross! BUT IT WAS SO AMAZINGLY FUN!!!! Got to listen to BAM himself DJing and then my UNCLE LIL SEVVY WEVVYYYYY!!! Anyway, I honestly thought I was banned and cried to 57 people about how I loved the theme of "Red vs Blue Fallout/Post Apoc" but couldn't attend... so sad. THEN the owner messaged me and said HEY!! YOU' ARE SOOOO  SILLY DUDE!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE NOT BANNED THAT'S ANOTHER SIM! Also, I THINK YOU'RE SUPER COOL GROSS!!! <--- his words, not mine... SO! I got my avi ready in like an HOUR! Ended up with this amazing outfit.. that I immediately fell in love with! 

I had to blog it.. it just was absolutely perfect in my eyes.. then I added other outfits intertwined to match the initial outfit... I LOVE COLOUR MATCHING AND OUTFIT MATCHING!!!! It definitely pleases my eyeballs and I hope it pleases your balls too! :)

I want to take a moment of silence for all you lovelies that get to see my body in this WRAITH OUTFIT FROM ANTHEM!!!! Holy hell, it's skin tight and curvaceous! I often zone out looking at the asscheeks on this outfit! LOL!  RIP who get to see this booty in-world! 

I hope you like a more darker spoopy gross! BACK TO MY OLD ROOTS!!!!! I'm usually bright and artsy or DARK AND GRODYYYY EWWWW HAHAHHA!  Mwah!

ALSO THANK YOU TO ANY DESIGNER THAT OFFERS V-TECH!!!!
I KNOW I APPRECIATE YOU!!! <3 

Vaudeville - Priest ♫♫

Pose:
Chain Pose: [piXit] Malice In Chains

Body:
[V-Tech]Boi Chest Mod 
Arm: AZOURY -- Duel avec Toi 

Beauty:
Hair: tram N0525 hair1
Scar: Izzie's - Top Surgery Scar V1
Tattoo S-Rank "LIVING IN HELL" (STOMACH) / worn
Chest Tattoo: DAPPA - Centipede Tattoo
Lipstick:  (Enfer Sombre*) Lipstick - Strawberry @ Anthem
Eyeshadow/Liner: [REVERIE] Tove Eyeshadow @ Anthem
Eyebrow: [REVERIE] Penny Eyebrows 

Outfit:
Hat: +CHANDRA+ Salome Beret
Glasses: [ContraptioN] Observer's Spectacles 
Earrings: Random Matter - Xen Earrings
Collar: HAZEL . PENNY COLLAR @ Anthem
Teeth Collar: [Cruel] The Dentist Collar 
Bralet: [Cruel] Nami Bralet  @ Warehouse Sale
Mesh Top: [Cruel] Nami top @ Warehouse Sale
Chain Corset: [Cruel] Petrified Corset 
Bodysuit: - wraith - Annie Suit @ Anthem
Fishnet: polarbunny. mikaela ripped stockings @ Anthem
Gloves: *CY* MariLee . Medical Gloves
Belt: REBIS - Ankh Belt 
Skirt:  +WORN+ Sympathy Skirt
Garter: +WORN+ Writhe Garter
Knuckles: Insomnia Angel . sweet knuckle
Boots: SSD. She Rocks @ Wasteland

Items:
Saw: [ContraptioN] Personal Amputation Saw
Scattered Teeth: [Cruel] The Dentist Holdable Teefsies
Hydrant Weapon: [VOZ] Fire Hydrant Pole @ Anthem









 

No comments:

Post a Comment