Tuesday, September 3, 2024

bye flickr?////



Hello Everyone!
I know a lot of people have mentioned that I shouldn't just let my Flickr go... I understand it... I get why... I do appreciate all the LOVE and friendship I have received through Flickr and I do hope most of my friends follow me to other platforms! I will mainly be using my blogspot account and then just linking to it on my social medias... which has been the recent lately anyway! 
Now for the Primfeed vs Flickr battle...

Guess what? I do not care for it... I personally LOVE LOVE LOVE Primfeed a lot... it's ONLY for us.. and keeps getting better and better with every update that Luke hands out to us! I do hope everyone is appreciating his hard work as well and IF he has a team.. his team as well... It's definitely a change... but with Flickr out of my life.. it'll be less stress.

When I have my one post spread out to 5 different platforms... the views and audience is so saturated lately on Flickr as everyone is bouncing to other social medias.. I do hope my audiences can follow me onto other platforms... other than Flickr. If Flickr was your only source, I do greatly apologize <3 AND DO LOVE YOU STILL AND APPRECIATE THE LOVE YOU'VE GIVEN <3 MWAH 



Outfit: BTTB svart dress suit blazer & skirt @ Collab88
Glasses: Hangry - Rich AF - Glasses
Money: Hangry - Rich AF - Money fan
Shoes: Semller Mary Chains 
Hair: TRUTH / Nicki 
Nails: [Apika] Streak Nails - Legacy
Fishnets: {dm} Ruined Fishnets @ Wasteland



 

No comments:

Post a Comment