Wednesday, September 4, 2024

whatever///


 Purchase on Marketplace! Vidalia. 

I recently made a post on social media about this lovely little alien and my connection to him! I will repost below so if anyone hasn't seen it, they can definitely read it! :)



They are Gross, she's the beautiful agender prince.
This is me... please do not get worried on the pronoun you call me, I answer to all
I'm a gonzo. genderless alien Muppet. I do not get upset. I understand they/them makes the most sense or she/her with my voice.. or even he/him with how i act/dress sometimes...
I just wanna love and be loved
I'm a whatever. ❤
Gonzo has always identified as a "whatever"... Kermit will always call himself a he/him and miss piggy calls herself a she/her but when gonzo talks about himself he often just says his name or "whatever".. there's a resent Muppets babies episode that aired in 2021 that caused some controversy because Gonzo wanted to go to Miss Piggy's ball as a princess named gonzorella, the Muppets find out at the ball that it's really gonzo and ask a bunch of questions for which gonzo replies with these AMAZING quotes below:
"Don’t force someone to look or act a certain way. It’s best to just let them be themselves."
"Just because things have always been done a certain way in the past doesn’t mean it’s the only way."
"True friends will accept you no matter what you like."
"Trying something different can be fun."

"Not all boys or girls like to dress/act the same."
The Muppets/Jim Hensen (RIP) have always been super important in my life growing up, people don't realize it but this show does teach a lot of life lessons. It's definitely a fav nostalgia watch.
THE PRODUCER OF THE MUPPETS BABIES EVEN SAID "The episode was meant to teach kids to embrace who they are and that the Muppets don’t discriminate."
IM TEARING UP WRITING THIS BECAUSE OF HOW MUCH IT MEANS TO ME!
Anyway, just some insight on me as a person... since I had the most lovely human get worried about my pronouns, which I super appreciate and respect as a person. But with me please do not fret.



Thank you so very much everyone who takes the time to read this or has already taken the time to read this... :) I really do appreciate the love I have received from it!

xoxoxoxoox

CREDITS:
Tattoo: vidalia. - whatever tattoo - fresh leg Shorts: .miss chelsea. Orla Shorts Legacy Cactus Nails: .STOIC. MANICURED CLAWS Panties: Milash : Tyra Panties Top: Mug - Zinnia Tank





No comments:

Post a Comment